Do you want to make a difference in the life of a child? Then R’Club is the place for you!
As a volunteer for R'Club you can...
- Read to a child / group of children
- Become a Homework Tutor
- Help as an Arts & Crafts Aide
- Assist as a Classroom Aide
- Be a Special Events helper
- Get involved in cooking projects
- Teach the children a skill
- Facilitate outdoor activities
- Help with special clubs
- Assist in Enrichment Activities
- Play games
- Provide clerical / office support
To get involved, our volunteers:
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Receive an orientation and appropriate training
- Must complete required paperwork (select the header below that best matches your volunteer situation, call Katie Yeates (727) 578-5437, ext. 2951 for questions):
R’Club recognizes the importance of volunteers to our programs and the positive impact they have on the R’Club experience. R’Club’s goal is to support the education and development of children so that they can succeed academically and socially and become responsible, productive adults. The knowledge, background and life experience that our volunteers share with the children and staff is invaluable and assists us in achieving that goal.
Our volunteers are individuals or teams from local business who devote their time and expertise to R’Club programs to help us fulfill our mission. Volunteer activities may be for one-time only projects or re-occurring activities throughout the year. Our volunteers might read books to children, help children learn the alphabet, prepare healthy snacks, help with art projects, create a garden or replace boards on a fence, but each and every volunteer and activity add a special richness and variety to R’Club programs and help us build strong relationships with members of the business community and our local neighborhoods.
We are fortunate to work with volunteers who represent many different sectors in the community. Our volunteers range in age from 16 to well over 80 years young. Some of our volunteers are young people who are in pursuit of service learning hours for school scholarships and college entrance or college students who are seeking hours for course requirements or personal growth.
To learn more about R’Club volunteer opportunities, please contact Katie Yeates (727) 578-5437, ext. 2951 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org Experience again the wonder of childhood. Volunteer with R’Club!