Home Instruction for Parents of Preschool Youngsters (HIPPY) is a home-based, parent involvement, school readiness program that helps parents prepare their three, four and five year old children for success in school and in life. HIPPY helps parents empower themselves as their children’s first teacher by giving them the tools, skills and confidence they need to work with their children at home.
- The program uses trained coordinators and home visitors who go into the home and role-play the activities with the parents, and then continue to support each family throughout their participation in the program.
- HIPPY's primary goal is to increase children's success in school.
- HIPPY is nationally-recognized and evidence-based.
- The curriculum includes weekly activity packets plus storybooks and other learning materials.
- The HIPPY program is FREE. Please contact (727) 570-8841 for eligibility guidelines.
Please complete and email the form below to Selena Potts at firstname.lastname@example.org