ENROLLMENT PACKETS for 2012-13 are available on-line and can be downloaded by clicking here
AND COMPLETING ENROLLMENT FORMS FOR 2012-2013
• Enrollment forms are in PDF format and require Adobe Reader. If you do not have Adobe Reader, it can be downloaded for free at get.adobe.com/reader/. Paper copies of enrollment forms and other required documents below also can be obtained at every R'Club Child Care location.
• The forms can be filled in on your computer, saved and printed, or you can print the forms and fill them in by hand. We strongly recommend saving the file to your computer after downloading (click FILE, SAVE AS, and save to a location on your computer). Once you begin completing the forms, save your work frequently.
• If you are enrolling more than one child and filing in the forms on your computer, you can save a second copy by renaming the file with another name. You then can use the same completed forms but change only the information on the next child. Licensing regulations require full enrollment packets for each child.
• All enrollment forms must be turned in at your child's R'Club site or center, and also must be signed and dated by you. There are some forms that require only parent or guardian signature. For middle school enrollments, an additional form available at the program needs to be completed.
• You must fill out at the center two emergency treatment forms and an emergency tag for your child. These forms will be signed and notarized on site at registration. They cannot be completed in advance. You will need to bring with you:
1. The date of your child's last DPT or tetanus shot, AND
2. Your health insurance company information
• Completed forms can be turned in at the R'Club program your child will be attending. Enrollment is not confirmed until the registration and first week's fees are paid.
All spaces in the Child's Enrollment Record form, which are the first two pages in the enrollment packet, must be filled in. Do not leave any blanks on these two pages. Put NONE or N.A. (not applicable) if the item is not applicable.
CLICK FILES BELOW TO DOWNLOAD
ENROLLMENT FORMS Packet
Please download and read the following four required files:
R'Club Parent Handbook - Aug. 2012
Know Your Children's Center
The Flu: A Guide for Parents
Copies of the above documents also are available at your child's site or center. If you have questions about the forms, please contact any R'Club program.
If forms are not working properly, please email the R'Club Webmaster and describe the specific problem. You may get an error message that says a font has a bad box. You can ignore this error.